You’ve seen the memes, you’ve seen the humor. Now it’s your time to make your own fun in CREY! The Evergreen was stuck for a week in the Suez but just because it’s finally free doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. We’re challenging YOU to make your very own game, meme, or playable experience to have a laugh at the #SuezCanal incident.
Some game ideas:
- Hyper Suez League: Nonsensical fast paced racing game
- Tetromission: clear up the Suez canal by aligning containers on a supertanker so they disappear, Tetris-style
- Suez Runner: an infinite runner where you run over a string of container ships trying not to fall into water (look at ClusterTruck for inspiration)
- Evergreen: A simple animal crossing-like environment to explore set a 1000 years in the future, in which a town has developed inside large containers aboard the abandoned ship Evergreen. Discover the unique ways each container has been repurposed and uncover the secrets of this strange civilization through environmental storytelling.
- Something of your very own.
But we don’t want to limit you to games: Memes and cinematics are also allowed! They just have to be built in CREY’s engine.
How To Submit?
- 1: Share your game link in the Suez Canal Challenge.
- 2: You are now participating in the challenge!
1. XBOX Elite Gaming Controller for the best-produced game/meme/playable experience.
2. Razer Kraken X Headset for the most LOL experience
3. CREY Swag for the most accurate depiction of the Evergreen being stuck in the Canal.
In addition, anybody who shares their creation on Twitter or Instagram and tags us with the hashtag #stuckinthesuezchallenge will get 100 CREY gold.
When will the challenge end?
The ship was unstuck in 1 week, but just for good measure, we’ll give you twice that long to complete as getting unstuck from the CREYZEE Suez Canal is no easy task. Challenge ends April 14th, 2021 00:00 CEST time.
Who Can Participate
The Contest is open worldwide to anyone aged 13 years or older who are registered with an account at CREY. Eligible minors must have permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to participate in the Contest. Employees of CREY, its affiliates, contest supervisors and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate or win.